Saturday, April 4, 2009

IBM!!! - Grace or Fear?!? - Loving Life

So I have been working this job for IBM for the past couple of days...I cant really go into the details of it all...but what I can say is that I am soooo extremely grateful for the opportunity and chance to help and expand my horizons.  The experience truly does motivate me - and opens up a part of my brain that I honestly don't use all the time.  Its great.  Not only do I have such an amazing job but I also have an amazing boss and a great group of people that I get to work with.  The diversity within the job...is so brilliant...you can only admire the mind and talent of the one who hired us...we shall call him "The One".  (I honestly don't know where that came from - hahaha).

So everyone is well aware of my situation during the end of March - with the two roomies.  I would like to confirm that everything has been resolved.  And was resolved with great grace. However, throughout this experience I can honestly say that one of the two roomies, in my eyes, gained some respect and the other one lost some respect.   Thats all I really want to say about that.  We can choose to handle things in our lives with GRACE or with FEAR - sadly FEAR also creates hypocrites and is one of the main motivators for a closed minded society, community and individual.

Love is so great right now - Life and the experiences that are being offered in Life are so great right now.  

I hope life is rewarding you and your loved ones during this difficult time.  

1 comment:

Rachel Doyle said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am glad things are better and you are enjoying your new job. Hope all continues to go well.