Friday, August 21, 2009

I love what I do - If you missed the auditions for THE BROADWAY AUDITIONS SEMINAR, you can still apply. http://www.wrightwaymasterclasses.com

I have had the pleasure over the past three weeks to view some of the most amazing talent across this country - talent that is raw and looking to be nurtured. I am awww inspired by this drive to succeed and this drive and positive energy that finds itself around me. I hope it has something to do with me - honestly though, I feel it is the drive of "The Artist". I have learned soooo much on this trip across the country - about my own craft. I have become humbled in this experience and hope that those who auditioned for me learned as much as I did from them.

I am so grateful to GOD for the experience to love what I do - the experience to wake up every morning knowing that I love my job - and love that I get to work with some of the coolest people in the world (That goes for all the professional artists, soon to be professional artists and unfound talent).

So many things are coming down the pipe-line that I am excited about - so expect to hear some great things soon!

Well - I am off to Tampa in the morning (leaving Orlando) and spending VACATION with THE BLUE - :) - YIPPEE!!!

FOR ALL THOSE ACTORS WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO AUDITION FOR THE BROADWAY AUDITIONS SEMINAR AND STILL WANT TO APPLY - THERE ARE SPOTS AVAILABLE IN EACH CITY. Send your Video Audition along with headshot/resume to wrightwaymasterclasses@gmail.com - DUE BY SEPTEMBER 10th. More information at http://www.wrightwaymasterclasses.com

Thanks so much - RANCE

No comments: