Saturday, February 7, 2009

My life as a Wicked Disney Character


Rehearsing...singing...tapping the rhythms...getting emotionally involved in your music...wow...that is a lot of stuff to focus on...especially if you self proclaim that you are A.D.D.  (which I obviously do.)  

La di da di da....di...ugh...off the rhythm again.   La di da di freaking da...oy...I will come back to this later.  Help Me Jose!  hahaha!  

So yeah...I am up for a wicked guy in a Disney Production...finally a company that realizes the true person that I am.  hahaha.   Muah-ha-ha!   I am curious though...why is the music so chipper and uplifting....at least my part of it is....I hope the underscoring is dark and mysterious...otherwise I will consider myself auditioning for the role of the princess...Just saying. Perhaps they see in me my true self...my evil self that just hasn't come out yet...ya know...it could happen...that I become some major wizard who has evil powers here on earth...I mean...at least my nephews and nieces would totally love it.  
  
Yeah...don't have much to say..just had to share my thoughts of rehearsing on a Saturday afternoon...WHAT?  Really?  hahaha...Just Saying!

5 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

That's so cool Rance -- let us know when it goes on stage --

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So which character is it? You totally left us hanging?

Rance Wright said...

It is Franco..from Cinderella 2. Hahaha...I haven't gotten the job yet folks...still in the audition process...good thoughts!

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

SWEET I'M EXCITED FOR YOU THAT WILL BE SUCH A FUB ROLE TO PLAY GOOD LUCK BREAK A LEG HA HA