Thursday, December 25, 2008

Speaking to my MOM - Forgiveness, Mike Davids - Merry Christmas Potluck

I love the holidays....I love my family.  I oddly enough haven't spoken to my family yet today...I have sent text messages like crazy...but haven't spoken to them...that will happen momentarily.  

And yes I have not been speaking for over 5 hours...I actually spoke to my MOM for a hot 30 minutes and then found myself accompaning an old boss of mine...Mike Davids to a Christmas Dinner to go over some things that we needed to resolve.  It was amazing how a business dinner could turn out to be such a delight.  But this one was just that.  

I am grateful to my parents for teaching me an understanding of love and compassion towards others regardless of the state that you find yourself in.  Whether they have done something bad to you or not...there should always be a place of forgiveness for that particular individual...mainly because we dont know the trouble that they found themselves in.  Mike does try...he doesn't always do things perfect...but in the end..he really does try to have a good heart and mind about everything...and that is one of the main reasons that I have stayed friends with him...regardless of what he may have done to me in the past.

I want everyone to know that the Potluck was a wonderful success and I am so thankful to everyone that was a part in it.  It really came down to good friends...great food...and an all around successful event.  Not everyone was able to show up...but that was ok for me.  Thank you on this Christmas day for being a part of my life...I am so grateful for your friendship and kindness.

Again..it is now so late in the morning..and I am not even sure if this makes any since...however...I am happy...and grateful that the day has turned out so great.
Merry Christmas Everyone....xoxoxo

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Rance, I'm so glad to hear that you had a great Christmas..That your dinner and everything else went so well..

You are an Amazing person, don't ever forget that..
I know that you will be Blessed in ways you don't even know yet..
Know I miss you and love you , and think about you .......

Love you my friend

Aleisha said...

YEAH! I am so glad the dinner went well. Merry Christmas!!!

nyn said...

You are a great guy Rance. That is why we all love you, because you are so willing to love and forgive. I am happy that your potluck went well. How did your jobs go? Having to work on Christmas? Love ya!

HalliC said...

Rance! Just been checking out my cousins blogs! Loved yours! I sure would love to see you again soon - time goes way toooo fast - it seems like forever since last time I seen you! I'll be checking back to your blog to keep updated on ya! Love ya! Sorry you couldn't come home for Christmas! Hope you had a great one! Happy 2009!!!! love, Halli

Unknown said...

very happy

Kerala Ayurveda || Delhi Ayurveda || Kerala Tour Packages || Tourist destinations in Kerala || Holiday Packages in india || Tour Quito and Tungurahua Volcano